Family Child Care
More than 40 certified family child care homes located throughout Northern Kentucky participate in Children, Inc.’s network of family child care services, and many are STAR quality rated. These providers are independent, small business owners who choose to care for children in their homes instead of a separate facility. Providers voluntarily opt to be part of our Family Child Care network of services and agree to comply with higher standards of care. Providers are not employees of Children, Inc. and are solely responsible for certification and practice standards.
Children, Inc.’s network providers offer:
- Convenient locations throughout six counties in Northern Kentucky
- Flexible scheduling
- Lower ratios – no more than six children under the age of six, including the provider’s own children
- Mixed age groups – siblings remain together
- Consistent care
- Individualized learning plans for each child based on assessments of the child
- Active participation in the USDA Food Program to meet USDA standards for meals and snacks
- Educational curriculum aligned with Kentucky Early Childhood Standards
- STARS FOR KIDS NOW quality rated, certified homes
- Professional development of provider through participation in state approved workshops
- Tuition assistance through United Way and Kentucky’s Child Care Assistance Program (CCAP) to qualifying families
Call (859) 431-2075 or email Pam Morgan at email@example.com for more information.