Montessori Early Learning Academy
419 Altamont Rd., Covington, KY 41011
Monday – Friday, year-round program (except major holidays)
Early Head Start is available if you qualify!
To enroll in Montessori Early Learning Academy e-mail director Mary Cloud at email@example.com or call 859-491-1455.
You can also download our enrollment form
Send the completed form:
Fax: 859-491-1545 or
Mail it to: c/o Montessori Early Learning Academy, Children, Inc, 333 Madison Avenue, Covington, KY 41011
Quality aspects of Montessori Early Learning Academy include:
- Curriculum aligned with Kentucky’s Early Childhood Standards
- Eight additional Quality Curriculum Components (QCCs) to help your child with advanced learning
- An interactive classroom environment with hands-on learning materials.
- Individualized learning guided by each child’s twice a year assessment data.
- Assessment Outcome gains that show high levels of student School Readiness.
- Strong emphasis on building social-emotional skills using individualized screening tools to guide teaching and practice.
- Strong Literacy and Language instruction that includes learning in the following areas: Visual discrimination, auditory discrimination, oral language, writing, phonemic awareness and reading.
- Strong family partnerships facilitated by our Parent Agreement.
- Teachers formally educated in early childhood care and education and/or Montessori certification.
- Tuition assistance from the state child care assistance program (CCAP) or United Way for students who qualify for free or reduced lunch.
- USDA-approved breakfast, lunch and snacks at no additional tuition charge.
- State-of-the-art, well-equipped playground for large muscle development and outdoor learning
Montessori Early Learning Academy provides our children with education, socialization, and skill building in a safe secure place. Our children are exposed to many learning opportunities and hands-on experiences which makes us very happy. Each room is well equipped with different learning centers and activities for the children to explore, allowing children to learn multiple ways. All the teachers are friendly and truly care for our children. We have been very pleased with our experience at Montessori Early Learning Academy.
– Joe C.