Peaslee Early Learning Center
215 East 14th Street
Cincinnati, OH 45202
Tina Cook, Center Director
Peaslee Early Learning Center is open 7:00am-5:00pm, Monday-Friday, year-round, serving children ages infant through 5 years. The center holds a 3-star rating from Ohio’s Step Up to Quality rating system, ensuring smaller child-to-staff ratios, higher credentials for staff, quality curriculum, and other measures associated with good outcomes for children.
Other quality aspects of Peaslee Early Learning Center include:
- An interactive classroom environment with hands-on learning materials
- State-of-the-art, well-equipped playground for large muscle development and outdoor learning
- Strong emphasis on building social-emotional skills
- Teachers formally educated in early childhood care and education and/or Montessori certification
- Tuition assistance available for those who qualify – pay only your co-pay, not additional fees or tuition
- USDA-approved breakfast, lunch and snacks at no additional tuition charge
- Individualized learning guided by each child’s twice a year assessment data
- Strong Literacy and Language instruction that includes learning in the following areas: Visual discrimination, auditory discrimination, oral language, writing, phonemic awareness and reading
- Strong family partnerships facilitated by our Parent Agreement
- Eight additional Quality Curriculum Components (QCCs) to help your child with advanced learning
Ready to register at Peaslee Early Learning Center?
Contact Tina Cook at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (513) 381-2378 to enroll your child. You can also download an enrollment packet and fax it to Children, Inc. at (859) 431-5217 or mail the form to:
333 Madison Avenue,
Covington, KY 41011.