Early Care & Education/School Age Services
- Early Child Care Centers-Beautiful, safe, learning environments for children ages 6 weeks to 5 years old. Our credentialed teachers focus on children’s social and emotional development as well as education.
- In School Preschools/Blended Preschools-These programs are housed in classrooms at public schools in Northern Kentucky to turn a half day of early education to a full day.
- Extended Education-These programs are housed in classrooms at public schools in Northern Kentucky to turn a half day of kindergarten learning into a full day, with before and after school care.
- Family Child Care– Early childcare in the comfort of safe, nurturing, state-certified homes. This program offers quality care in small groups with flexible hours.
- School Age Services-For children in school this program offers care before the school and/or after the school day. Children participate in indoor and outdoor activities, are offered a snack, are helped with homework, and much more.
Teacher & Parent Resources
- Innovation Lab-Our Innovation Lab develops, evaluates, and disseminates innovative, research-based practices in early childhood education and parent supports that have the potential for transformative change.
- Growing Sound-Research-based children’s music that promotes social and emotional development with fun and effective activities. To learn more visit: www.growing-sound.com
- GCCME-Greater Cincinnati Center for Montessori Education, a program that offers Montessori teacher education at the Infant/Toddler and Early Childhood levels. To learn more visit: gccme.childreninc.org
- Professional Development & Training-Committed to the continual learning of our staff, we offer workshops and training to further enhance our knowledge of childcare and early childhood education.
- Service Learning-Partnered with teachers and students in K-12 schools in Kentucky and Ohio to assist students in applying academic concepts while leading community service projects. To learn more visit: servicelearning.childreninc.org
- Advocacy-Kentucky’s Voice for Early Childhood, our effort to connect parents of young children and early childhood educators to Kentucky’s legislative decision makers. To learn more visit: www.kentuckysvoice.org
- Young Families-Partnered with Every Child Succeeds and HANDS programs, Young Families is a free program for first time parents. Home visitors will assist the family in this new role prenatally through age 3. To learn more visit: everychildsucceeds.org www.kyhands.com
- Leadership Scholars-Empowering parents to be a catalyst for their children to attend and graduate college with the end goal to increase the number of more highly educated individuals. To learn more visit: leadershipscholars.org
- Parent Café’s-A small group for parents to share ideas, challenges, and solutions with one another.