Early Care & Education/School Age Services
- Early Child Care Centers-Beautiful, safe, learning environments for children ages 6 weeks to 5 years old. Our credentialed teachers focus on children’s social and emotional development as well as education.
- In School Preschools/Blended Preschools-These programs are housed in classrooms at public schools in Northern Kentucky to turn a half day of early education to a full day.
- Extended Education-These programs are housed in classrooms at public schools in Northern Kentucky to turn a half day of kindergarten learning into a full day, with before and after school care.
- Family Child Care– Early childcare in the comfort of safe, nurturing, state-certified homes. This program offers quality care in small groups with flexible hours.
- School Age Services-For children in school this program offers care before the school and/or after the school day. Children participate in indoor and outdoor activities, are offered a snack, are helped with homework, and much more.
- NavigoPrep – staff and trained volunteers, using the NaviGo proprietary curriculum, work with young adults to discover their interests, passions and talents, and help them navigate all the possibilities beyond high school. To learn more visit: http://navigoprep.com/
Teacher & Parent Resources
- Innovation Lab-Our Innovation Lab develops, evaluates, and disseminates innovative, research-based practices in early childhood education and parent supports that have the potential for transformative change.
- Growing Sound-Research-based children’s music that promotes social and emotional development with fun and effective activities. To learn more visit: www.growing-sound.com
- GCCME-Greater Cincinnati Center for Montessori Education, a program that offers Montessori teacher education at the Infant/Toddler and Early Childhood levels. To learn more visit: gccme.childreninc.org
- Professional Development & Training-Committed to the continual learning of our staff, we offer workshops and training to further enhance our knowledge of childcare and early childhood education.
- Service Learning-Partnered with teachers and students in K-12 schools in Kentucky and Ohio to assist students in applying academic concepts while leading community service projects. To learn more visit: servicelearning.childreninc.org
- Advocacy-Kentucky’s Voice for Early Childhood, our effort to connect parents of young children and early childhood educators to Kentucky’s legislative decision makers. To learn more visit: www.kentuckysvoice.org
- Young Families-Partnered with Every Child Succeeds and HANDS programs, Young Families is a free program for first time parents. Home visitors will assist the family in this new role prenatally through age 3. To learn more visit: everychildsucceeds.org www.kyhands.com
- Leadership Scholars-Empowering parents to be a catalyst for their children to attend and graduate college with the end goal to increase the number of more highly educated individuals. To learn more visit: leadershipscholars.org
- Parent Café’s-A small group for parents to share ideas, challenges, and solutions with one another.