In-school preschool programs with Children, Inc. increase learning time for half day preschoolers to a full day of preschool education, and are open beyond the regular preschool day to accommodate working parents.
Each of our centers offer full and half day programs, and enrollment is open to 3, 4 and 5 year old children who are potty trained and can be successful in a group setting with a teacher to student ratio of 1:10. Priority enrollment is given to children enrolled in each district’s preschool program. Our programs are also open to district employees.
In-School Preschool locations:
Early Learning Center Yealey Elementary
10 Yealey Drive
Florence, KY 41042
Early Learning Center Erpenbeck Elementary
9001 Wetherington Blvd.
Florence, KY 41042
Early Learning Center River Ridge Elementary
2772 Amsterdam Road
Villa Hills, KY 41017
Early Learning Center Newport Preschool Center
30 West 8th Street
Newport, KY 41071
Dayton Early Learning Center at Lincoln Elementary
701 5th Ave.
Dayton, KY 41074
Early Learning Center Walton-Verona Elementary
15066 Porter Road
Verona, KY 41092
Children, Inc. In-School Preschools offer:
- Children, Inc. curriculum is aligned with each elementary school’s Program of Studies Core Content and with the Kentucky Early Childhood Standards
- Eight additional Quality Curriculum Components (QCCs) to help your child with advanced learning
- All of our in-school preschools are Star-Rated by STARS for Kids Now! and/or nationally accredited by NAC
- An interactive classroom environment that is well-equipped with high quality, hands-on learning materials
- Individualized learning guided by each child’s twice a year assessment data
- Assessment Outcome gains that show high levels of student School Readiness
- Strong emphasis on building social-emotional skills using individualized screening tools to guide teaching and practice
- Strong Literacy and Language instruction that includes learning in the following areas: Visual discrimination, auditory discrimination, oral language, writing, phonemic awareness and reading
- Strong family partnerships facilitated by our Parent Agreement
- Teachers have formal education in early childhood care and education
- Health education using Color Me Healthy curriculum, free annual hearing and vision screens and more
- Affordable ½ day and full day rates with tuition assistance from the state child care assistance program (CCAP) or United Way for students who qualify for free or reduced lunch
- USDA approved breakfast, lunch and snacks at no additional tuition charge
Ready to register?
Rene Bricking, Program Director
(859) 431-2075, ex. 127