The Greater Cincinnati Center for Montessori Education (GCCME) provides high quality Montessori infant/toddler and early childhood teacher education programs, professional development opportunities for Montessori teachers, and Montessori parenting workshops.
GCCME was established to provide quality instruction to individuals who wish to become certified Montessori teachers while continuing to work full time. Throughout its history, GCCME has provided instruction in an atmosphere of inspiration, helpfulness, and individuality. The quality of the program, supported by highly experienced faculty, prepares our graduates to become Montessori teachers who are fully equipped to meet the needs of today’s children and families.
Throughout this Montessori instruction program you will gain:
- An understanding of Montessori philosophy, theory and methodology
- An understanding of pertinent research findings in the field of child development
- Practical skills necessary to implement the Montessori philosophy and methods in the classroom
- Insights and skills necessary to work effectively and meet the individual needs of children
- Skills and attitudes necessary to become part of a professional team and work effectively with administration, coworkers and parents.
GCCME is affiliated with American Montessori Society and accredited by Montessori Accreditation Council for Teacher Education.
Learn more about Greater Cincinnati Center for Montessori Education or apply now (Link)!