Montessori Early Learning Academy
Join us for an open house to tour our new classrooms!
419 Altamont Rd., Covington, KY 41011
Monday – Friday, year-round program (except major holidays)
To enroll in Montessori Early Learning Academy e-mail director Shaun Cutchin at email@example.com or call 859-491-1455.
You can also download our enrollment form and fax the completed form to us at
859-491-1545 or mail it to: c/o Montessori Early Learning Academy, Children, Inc, 333 Madison Avenue, Covington, KY 41011
Quality aspects of Montessori Early Learning Academy include:
- Curriculum aligned with Kentucky’s Early Childhood Standards
- Eight additional Quality Curriculum Components (QCCs) to help your child with advanced learning
- An interactive classroom environment with hands-on learning materials.
- Individualized learning guided by each child’s twice a year assessment data.
- Assessment Outcome gains that show high levels of student School Readiness.
- Strong emphasis on building social-emotional skills using individualized screening tools to guide teaching and practice.
- Strong Literacy and Language instruction that includes learning in the following areas: Visual discrimination, auditory discrimination, oral language, writing, phonemic awareness and reading.
- Strong family partnerships facilitated by our Parent Agreement.
- Teachers formally educated in early childhood care and education and/or Montessori certification.
- Tuition assistance from the state child care assistance program (CCAP) or United Way for students who qualify for free or reduced lunch.
- USDA-approved breakfast, lunch and snacks at no additional tuition charge.
- State-of-the-art, well-equipped playground for large muscle development and outdoor learning